Data storage cabinet accessories injection mold design
Time：2022-11-22 09:58:43 / Popularity： / Source：
As can be seen from Figure 1, plastic part is cut from a regular-shaped cuboid, and flanging is added to edge. One of sides has flanging on upper and lower sides, so mold is inverted, it is necessary to design post-mold slider. Plastic part looks simple in shape and does not have a very complicated mold structure. Mold design features of this type of plastic parts:
1. Do a good job in mold opening direction analysis; then reasonably determine mold parting surface. Ensure fire pattern requirements of appearance surface of plastic parts, determine reasonable glue feeding method and ejecting method.
2. Prevent deformation of plastic parts. Shape of plastic part is simple and there is no excessive bone support. During injection molding process, cooling system needs to be reasonably designed to ensure that plastic parts will not be deformed during ejection.
3. Since wall thickness of plastic part is 4mm, injection cycle required by customer is no more than 55 seconds. Therefore, design of cooling system of mold is very critical.
5. Size of plastic part is large, side wall area is correspondingly large, and injection pressure in mold cavity is also large. In order to resist clamping pressure, three balance blocks are designed on parting surface. No balance blocks are designed because slider occupies position on ground side. Edge of mold base is designed with two inclined positioning blocks. All of this is to increase rigidity and strength of mold. At the same time, accuracy of mold clamping can be increased.
Size of plastic parts is large, mold design cavity ranking is 1 cavity, mold base is a non-standard mold base 6060, gating system is YUDO single needle valve hot nozzle feeding, and gate is on upper surface of plastic part. Mold parting surface design diagram is shown in Figure 3. Parting surface is an undulating step, and rear mold core is an integral structure; front mold core has a large cavity depth. In order to facilitate processing, it is designed into multiple inserts separately. In order to increase mold clamping accuracy, front and rear mold cores are interlocked. Figure 5 is design drawing of rear mold core positioning rabbet.
In addition to interlocking of front and rear mold cores, interlocking between mold core and the mold base is also designed. Side of the highest part of rear mold core is interlocked with board A, two inserts of front mold core are inserted into board B to interlock with board B. And a wear-resistant block is designed at interlocking position of plate B and front mold insert, which is convenient for mold matching and adjustment.
Rear mold slider mechanism of mold is driven by inclined guide column, see mold design Figure 4. Root of inclined wedge is reserved for original body, inlaid part is inserted into B plate to form an interlock for slider. Inclined surface and bottom surface of slider are all designed with wear-resistant blocks, which are convenient for oil storage, convenient for mold matching and maintenance.
Ejection of plastic parts is ejected by ejector pins and ejector blocks. Top block is designed on the edge of plastic part, and thimble is designed in the center. Return position of thimble plate is designed with travel switch monitoring to ensure return position is timely and in place. Return position of thimble plate adopts method of strong pulling and strong top of European mold, and there is no spring on return needle.
Panel of mold is designed with a heat shield to prevent heat exchange between mold and injection molding machine. Slider is designed to transport water through; front and rear mold cores are designed with ponds to cool mold in time to ensure injection cycle.
- Gas monitor accessories injection mold design11-29
- Introduction of dispersants for plastics11-28
- Design points of injection mold for car electronic switch seat11-26
- Four stages of filling, holding pressure, cooling and demolding tell you - what is plastic injection11-25
- How to become a professional injection molding machine maintenance engineer11-24